You guys! Statement sleeves are so flattering and feminine! But, how on earth do you rock a bell sleeve top without looking like you are wearing a costume from the 1800’s ?!?!
Here are 3 do’s and don’ts for rockin your bell sleeves!
DO . . .
1. Pair them with a scarf – looks so cute and balances out your look well.
2. Wear them tucked in – flatters your waist, so you don’t look fluted all over.
3. Mix and match with skirts, jeans, leggings, and work pants – you can treat them just like any other cute blouse or top! Mix it up! Wear them with everything!
DON’T . .
1. Size up – too big and baggy works for sweaters and tunics, but stick to your regular size for bell sleeves. Otherwise, they will be in your way too much!
2. Get too crazy with the jewelry – too much drama can be over the top and look costume like.
3. Get creative with art projects in your bell sleeves 😉 I wore this cute thermal top to school one day and I ended up with multi-color sleeves by the end of the day lol!
Shop this look by clicking on the items below
– Top runs true to size (TTS), I’m wearing M
– Jeans run TTS, I’m wearing 25
– Booties run small size up, I’m wearing 8
I’m 5’7″. Typically wear 7-7.5 in shoes. S/M in tops and 4/6 dresses. 25/26 in Jeans.