Never not chasing a million things I want. . . . this. sums. me. up. exactly. Anyone else???
These photos just reminded me of chasing dreams. Some days I wake up and I have to pinch myself. I am just a regular mom, slightly frazzled, tired, pulled in many different directions, but I’m still standing strong, believing in myself, and chasing my dreams because there are just too many opportunities, memories and things I want out of this short life to never not be chasing a million things I want for me and my family! Do ya hear me?
IF YOU DON’T CHASE YOUR DREAMS, YOU WILL NEVER CATCH THEM.
Best quick tips to work toward your dreams. . .
- Write down 5 crazy cool things you will achieve with a time deadline.
- Create a road map of small steps leading the way to your dreams.
- Set aside 15 min or more through out the day to work on your small steps from your road map.
- Be consistent. Don’t give up. You can modify your road map as needed through trial and error, but don’t give up all together!
- Surround yourself with like minded people who support you and your dreams!
Now go make those dreams come true, they are worth your effort!
Life is about happily achieving, not achieving to be happy. ~ Rod Hairston
Sweater runs a little big, I’m wearing M and it has lots of room.
Jeans stretch a little, you may be able to size down, I’m wearing a size 2 and also wear them in 0 depending on the week 🙂